Keep it going

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another photography blog...

Dear Visitor, Reader, Friend!

Welcome to the brand new yet another blog about photography. I prefer to work under the name Earl Brooks which kinda resembles my somehow split personality very similar to the movie character Mr. Brooks. I shoot people, but mostly I use a Nikon and they stay alive after the shoot.

I'm a learning hobby photographer with lots of ideas and very little time. My day job is in the financial sector. Frankly it doesn't leave much room for creativity therefore I spend lots of time on photo walks and other occasions where I can be with my camera. The blog is the medium to describe more the process behind making a picture. I believe this is of great help during the learning process and will help me to grow as a photographer. I hope you will have good time reading, commenting, flaming and learning with me.

Earl Brooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment